BRITAIN NEEDS A BRITISH AGRICULTURE POLICY FOR BRITONS – INCLUDING A MINISTER FOR FOOD – FOR CONSUMERS AND PRODUCERS
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- FARMERS FACE F–K ALL FROM LABOUR
- EU DUMPING KILLED THE UK ECONOMY
- Farmers stage Westminster tractor protest over threat to British food standards
- NFU president Minette Batters said a properly managed and orderly Brexit was in the best interests of both farmers and the public. Agriculture is the bedrock of the UK’s largest manufacturing industry, food and drink – worth £113bn to the UK economy.
- Farmers Need Protection and not only from the Weather
- BUY BRITISH – UK Farmers concerned over reports that the government is planning to slash tariffs on food imports from the US as part of a planned Trade Deal -IS US MEAT FULL OF HORMONES ?