MAY’S BREXIT DOES NOT MEAN BREXIT – THERE IS NO BRITISH AGRICULTURE POLICY FOR BRITAIN – IT’S A TORY CON
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- NFU president Minette Batters said a properly managed and orderly Brexit was in the best interests of both farmers and the public. Agriculture is the bedrock of the UK’s largest manufacturing industry, food and drink – worth £113bn to the UK economy.
- Farmers stage Westminster tractor protest over threat to British food standards
- WHAT RIGHTSANDWRONGS.CO.UK SAID IN 2019
- Environment to benefit from ‘biggest farming shake-up in 50 years’
- LOWERING PUBLIC HEALTH INSPECTIONS INCREASES IMPORTS OF DISEASES – THE GOVERNMENT WEARS THE DEATH MASK
- ONLY UK FISHERMEN TO FARM BRITISH WATERS IN BRITISH BOATS