TAKE CARE – Tomorrow we cross the Pennine’s on the A66
14th Dec 18
If we get there before the snow
A week in a cottage and some serious walking.
We mean to walk off the turkey booze and mince pies before not after the New Year
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- BBC/ MET OFFICE WEATHER FORECAST IS RUBBISH-CONSISTENTLY REPORTING NO SNOW HERE IN BISHOP AUCKLAND UNTIL 12 NOON ON FRIDAY, YET WE HAVE SETTLED COVERING OF SNOW AND IT IS STILL SNOWING PAST MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY
- The Wetherman Blowing Hot and Cold ?
- YOU AND ME DON’T MATTER ?
- Global Warning not Warming -Farmers and Sheep do it in the Snow
- CROWN PROPERTIES BELONG TO THE PEOPLE – AND WOULD PAY FOR THE COVID PANDEMIC TWICE OVER
- THE RIGHTSANDWRONGS COVID PLAN