This is the highest number of cases since June 12
The United Kingdom recorded 1,522 new cases of COVID-19 in the latest daily government statistics published on Thursday, the highest number since June 12 and up from 1,048 cases a day earlier.
A further 12 people were recorded as having died within 28 days of their first positive test for COVID-19, taking the United Kingdom’s cumulative death toll on this measure to 41,477.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- A PANDEMIC OF HOLOCAUST PROPORTIONS-
- Today’s big story – LOCKDOWN IS NOT WORKING _ SO KEEP DIGGING FOR MORE DEATHS , BORIS
- TODAYS BIG STORY- COMPLETE GOVERNMENT PLANNING INEPTITUDE – THE ANSWER IS TO ADDRESS INFECTIOUS DISEASES ISOLATION OF THE VULNERABLE BY PROVIDING THE FACILITIES CONTROLLING CROSS INFECTION IN HOSPTALS INSTITUTIONS AND AT HOME
- ‘Stark warning to us all’: UK reports record daily number of Covid cases
- FANCY BORIS AND HIS BOFFINS HAVING ANOTHER FAILURE – THE RESULT ARE MORE DEATHS DISEASE AND DESTRUCTION OF LIVES ON THEIR HEADS
- FALSE NEWS ? -WHAT ARE THE AGES OF THE LASTEST CASES AND DEATHS – DETAILS ABOUT WHERE THEY DIED AND WHAT THEIR DEATH CERTIFICATES SAID – HOW MANY OF THESE PEOPLE WERE CONFIRMED CASES AND IF UNCONFIRMED ARE THEY INCLUDED ?