A DOCTOR HAS TO SAY YOU DIED OF
OR DEVELOPED A CLOT –
DO YOU BELIEVE IN QUACKS ?
ITS A MATTER OF TRUST OR MISTRUST AND CONFIDENCE IN GPS HAS COLLAPSED SINCE THEY RESULT TO CONSIDER TREATING SUSPECTED COVID CASES. THEY ACTUALLY TOLD THE PATIENT TO DECIDE THEIR OWN DIAGNOSIS AND FATE.
If you’re severely disabled as a result of a vaccination against certain diseases, you could get a one-off tax-free payment of £120,000. This is called a Vaccine Damage Payment.
Effect on benefits you receive
A Vaccine Damage Payment can affect benefits and entitlements like:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Working Tax Credit
- Child Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
- Pension Credit
- Housing Benefit
- Council Tax Reduction
- Employment and Support Allowance
The effect the payment will have depends on a number of things. This includes the payment being put into a trust and the payments being made from it.
You should let the office that deals with your benefit or tax credit claim know if you’ve got a Vaccine Damage Payment. You can get contact details from letters they have sent you.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- PIP claimants may be able to get up to £151 for arthritis or other conditions – check now
- Latest Vaccine Flip-flop Gives the Vaccine Game Away
- Record hike in energy prices…
- “HIGH PRIORITY” IS NOT THOSE “AT RISK” – MUST BE THE DR DEATH “FINAL SELECTION” AGAIN
- Flu vaccine dates 2021
- As many as 100,000 people die of blood clots each year.