The interactive map, operated using ONS data, breaks down the number of Covid-19 related deaths neighbourhood-by-neighbourhood
17 June 2020 60 comments
By Tom Gibbon
Newly updated figures from the Office for National Statistics have revealed the tragic toll of coronavirus in UK neighbourhoods.
The interactive map, operated using ONS data, breaks down the number of Covid-19 related deaths neighbourhood-by-neighbourhood, up to May 31.
You can use it below by simply entering your postcode.
The map also allows users to view the number of deaths month-by-month.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- BETTER LATE THAN NEVER – THE COMMUNITY NEEDED THIS AND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT REPORTED CASES, ON GOING, AND HOW THE FIGURES WERE COLLECTED. JULY NOT INCLUDED
- TODAYS BIG STORY- COMPLETE GOVERNMENT PLANNING INEPTITUDE – THE ANSWER IS TO ADDRESS INFECTIOUS DISEASES ISOLATION OF THE VULNERABLE BY PROVIDING THE FACILITIES CONTROLLING CROSS INFECTION IN HOSPTALS INSTITUTIONS AND AT HOME
- FAT FACES FAKE NEWS SERVICE FOUND OUT -ONS: Coronavirus deaths are 41 percent higher
- A PANDEMIC OF HOLOCAUST PROPORTIONS-
- THIS GOVERNMENT LOCKTIGHT POLICY IS BRITAIN’S DEATH CAMP
- AT LAST THE WORMS COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK -LITERALLY – GOVERNMENT DECEIT LIES AND DISINFORMATION EXPOSED