Don’t think twice it’s alright – Bob Dylan
Go to university, and understand dankness and rot; go to university, and acquaint yourself with what foul pools of unrefined group-think looks like.
(The very idea of a “school” of thinking is disturbingly boxed in nature.)
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER ?
- BULLYING IN PARLIAMENT
- HOW MANY SCHOOL AGED CHILDREN ARE THERE ? – STOP WRAPPING THEM UP IN COTTON WOOL
- THE UK PENSION SERVICE ARE SKIVERS AND ITS DELIBERATE
- The economic response to COVID-19 and the Conservative Party’s failure to depart from Thatcherite orthodoxy
- BREXIT NEGOTIATIONS – LEAVE IT TO US WE KNOW – WELL BORIS NO YOU DON’T – IF IT’S NOT A BRITISH BREXIT POLICY FOR BRITAIN IT ISN’T BREXIT