LONDON (Reuters) – Britain needs to know by Oct. 15 if there is going to be a deal with the European Union because businesses need to prepare, Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s spokesman said on Tuesday.
“We do need to be in a position where we’re able to provide certainty to businesses as to what the terms of our future trading relationship with EU are going to be, and we do believe that we need to be able to give clarity on whether or not there’s going to be a deal by the 15th of October,” the spokesman said.
Reporting by William James; editing by Guy Faulconbridge
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- BREXIT BORIS – THE DEADLINE HAS PAST AGAIN – MORE “LIES SOUNDING TRUTHFUL”
- BORIS – IT’S YOUR WEAK WITHDRAWAL AGREEMENT ! – DONALD IS TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT IF YOU DON’T MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE BREXIT PARTY, CORBYN’S LABOUR WILL WIN. – HAVE YOU GOT THE MESSAGE
- UK urges businesses to prepare for end of Brexit transition
- CORBYN SAYS THE BBC IS BIASED – AND THAT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT – Vote Brexit Party – Drain the Swamp
- LABOUR PUSH THE BOAT OUT BUT WHO IS AT THE HELM ?
- TORIES DEPEND ON LABOUR TO OUST MAY