LONDON, Sept 1 (Reuters) – Britain on Wednesday recorded 207 new deaths within 28 days of a positive COVID-19 test, marking the highest toll since March 9, likely reflecting delays in reporting deaths during the August bank holiday weekend.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- DR JOHNSON – A POLITICAL QUACK
- IT’S YOUR FAULT BORIS – THIS PLAN IS PLAIN WRONG – REAL PEOPLE ARE DYING YOU FAT FRIAR – AND SACK THE SERVING BOY
- Death toll could be above 150,000
- DR DEATH-THE PANDEMIC IS IN THE HANDS OF EX BODY SNATCHERS AND PILL PUSHERS – PUBLIC TRUST IS LOST IN THE MEDICS AND POLITICIANS
- COVID COMMON SENSE FLIES OUT OF THE WINDOW AS VACCINE RESTRICTED TO INDIVIDUALS NOT HOUSEHOLDS – OAP HAD VACCINE GOT COVID FROM YOUNGER WIFE WHO HAS NOT HAD VACCINE
- UK Covid deaths soar by 30% in days as fears of new lockdown explode