The Tory Government and Labour Party’s Hypocrisy regarding China and Hong Kong is demonstrated by the UK’s legal power over ,,,,the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Antigua and Barbuda, the Cook Islands and Niue, Grenada, Jamaica, St Christoper and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tuvalu, Trinidad and Tobago, Kiribati and Mauritius all who are subject to United Kingdom Privy Council, whilst Scotland, Wales and the North of Ireland are part of one United Kingdom with separate systems!
One law for China. another law for Britain!
Of course there is an exception.
The United Kingdom has to do whatever the United States instructs it to do.
The United States invaded Grenada, and together with a British Labour Government unlawfully invaded Iraq; a war crime which resulted in the death of a million Iraq men, women and children, and nearly 5000 British and Americans also losing their lives.
Britain occupied Hong Kong for over 150 years.
It is part of China.
Arthur Scargill .
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- CHINA REQUIRE MORE THAN BELT & BRACES OVER HONG KONG AUTONOMY – IT’S AN INVASION BY FORCE
- IS CHINA TREATING HONG KONG AS ITS CONCENTRATION CAMP – REFUSING ITS CITIZENS SAFE PASSAGE ABROAD ?
- HONG KONG NAME CHANGE EXPECTED TO JINPING CITY
- A Matter of Life and Death Expectancy
- As Expected, China Forces Harsh New Law on Hong Kong
- PULLING THE RAABIT OUT OF THE HAT ?