ONE GOT HUNG UPSIDE DOWN BY HIS BOOTS
THE OTHER BY HIS ROOTS
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- FIVE ALIVE – BUT NOT KICKING
- When is a lamb not a lamb ? When it is over one year old and called a Hogget, Shearling or Yearling Mutton – So are you really eating spring lamb – PROBABLY NOT ! – Not a British Leg of Lamb at £5.99 per Kg or Less
- CRICKET UPDATED – AS PREDICTED HERE – ENGLAND WERE COMPLETE RUBBISH
- NO DEAL NO IRISH HARD BORDER – THE IRISH PM SAID SO !
- REMAINER Laura Pidcock teams up with People’s Assembly to defy Johnson’s Tories AND ? A SOCIALIST BREXIT ?
- WHERE ARE THE CORONAVIRUS 29 CONFIRMED CASES in DURHAM County COUNCIL AREA ? – WE DON’T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT UNREPORTED CASES AS IT INCREASES OUR DISINFORMATION REPORTS OR THE CHINESE WILL HEAR ABOUT IT