Telegraph poll shows lead of just eight points
Boris Johnson’s Conservatives are only eight points ahead of Labour, according to a poll for The Sunday Telegraph.
The ORB International survey for the newspaper puts the Tories on 36 per cent, with 28 for Labour, 14 per cent for the Liberal Democrats and 12 per cent for Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party.
Undertaken on Wednesday and Thursday, the new poll is likely to spark concern within the Conservative campaign.
Experts warned that Mr Johnson will need to significantly increase his lead to be sure of securing a majority.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- BORIS SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SEE NIGEL
- UK support for Johnson’s Conservatives falls as COVID deaths rise
- ONE A LYING TOAD -ONE DRAGGED SCREAMING INTO THIS ELECTION
- WE NEED A REFERENDUM ON PROPORTIONAL REPRESENTATION IN PARLIAMENT – GETTING RID OF BORIS IS ONLY THE FIRST STEP
- DON’T BELIEVE YOU GOV – CHEAP DECISIONS FOR POLITICAL INFLUENCE – THE BREXIT PARTY WILL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH LABOUR REMAIN PARTY & THE TORY HANGING PARTY
- SINN FEIN – IRISH CREAM- UNITED IRELAND ?