Ex-Tory minister says Johnson victory means a ‘disastrous’ no-deal Brexit
An ex-Conservative cabinet minister has warned a sweeping Boris Johnson election victory would mean an economically “disastrous” hard Brexit in a year’s time.
Former justice secretary David Gauke warned Britain was unlikely to secure a long-term trade deal in the short transition period planned by the prime minister under his Brexit withdrawal deal.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- THE PEOPLE VOTED TO LEAVE THE EU – REMAINER MAY CAPITULATED AND A REMAINER MP’S VOTE WILL DECIDE THE OUTCOME ? – THAT IS NOT DEMOCRACY -THAT IS NOT CARRYING OUT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE
- EU – NO WE DID NOT JOIN – PM MAJOR SIGNED UP TO AGREEMENTS MILLIONS OF BRITAIN’S OPPOSED – KEEP BRITISH FISHING WATERS FOR THE BRITISH – REMEMBER- HMS HOOD BORIS, OR BE SUNK YOURSELF
- UNITE CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK – IT WAS MCCLUSKEY’S UNION THAT OPPOSED BREXIT FOLLOWING THE DEAR LEADER’S PARTY UP THE GARDEN PATH
- HOME PRODUCED -TIME TO CUT THE EU IMPORTS AS A WEAKER £POUND MAKES THEM MORE EXPENSIVE
- BRITAIN IS LEAVING THE EU-BORIS IS AN APPEASER & COMPROMISER WITH AN “ENEMY” WHO DICTATE TERMS-THIS IS BRITAIN AT IT’S LOWEST – WE ARE NOT BEING EXPELLED OR EXCLUDED BUT REGAINING OUR INDEPENDENCE AS A NATION NOT AS AN EU CAPITALIST CLUB
- CORBYN -THE BACKDOOR BREXITEER