“The NHS has been underfunded for nine years. There has been no workforce plan to speak of and promises by government for more GPs have not been kept. … The time has come for the English to demand our birthright: access to a universal, comprehensive, local health service, free at the point of use.31 May 2019″
Be it A&E waiting times or Care for the Elderly everyone has been affected.
We have been getting a health care system on the cheap by managers who do not believe in the NHS and are prepared to accept privatisation as an alternative to a public service.
Not only that the care professionals have disappeared – Nurses Doctors and Technical support staff.
Replacements are Clerks, Para Medics and “Practioners”
Medical Practices have more locum, foreign and temporary doctors serving and a patient may see a different doctor on every visit
All this has been the responsibility to the Party now given responsibility for caring for the Coronavirus pandemic and its fragility it obvious.
Brexit has coloured the choice voters chose,because of Labour ineptitude, but once achieved there must be a Brexit Government charged with correcting the austerity mis management and paid for by the rich this time.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- GP’S BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, ABOUT SUMS IT UP – Don’t Call Me, I’ll Call You the Patient !
- THE NHS – A PLAGUE ON YOUR PERFORMANCE – TREATING PATIENTS WITH CONTEMPT THROUGH IGNORANCE AND INDIFFERENCE – THE INCOMPETENCES OF AN ADMINISTRATION SYSTEM INTRODUCED ON THE CHEAP TO REPLACE PROFESSIONAL CARERS INSULTS PATIENTS
- THE “CQC” ENGLAND -“CARE QUALITY COMMISSION” ARE NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE
- NOT THE NATIONAL HEALTH – MORE LIKE “BEING LEFT HOLDING THE PHONE”- SERVICE
- Supporting doctors in the event of a Covid-19 epidemic in the UK
- THOUGHT FOR THE DAY –