Japan, India, Australia join the crowd in seeking to capitalize on trade war
Signs are starting to appear that the breakdown in multinational supply chains that began with US President Donald Trump’s trade war with China is accelerating, with India, Japan and Australia launching a multi-pronged initiative aimed primarily at correcting the asymmetry in China’s favor.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- WITH THE UK PIGGY IN THE MIDDLE
- TRANS PACIFIC TRADE HAS THE MEASURE OF TRUMP
- THE CHINESE SMILE ON THE US – AN INSCRUTABLE SMILE
- Philippines needs China’s SOCIAL SECURITY AND INFRASTRUCTURAL EXPERTISE – NOT INTERFERENCE IN ITS OWN ROAD TO INDEPENDENCE FROM THE US OR CHINA’S CORRUPTION AND OCCUPATION OF THE “SOUTH CHINA” SEA
- NOT IN MY BACKYARD
- IS TRUMP WITHDRAWING TROOPS TO START WW3 BEFORE HE LEAVES OFFICE ?