SOCIALIST MARKET ECONOMIES WILL NOT ONLY SURVIVE BUT PROSPER.
THIS IS BECAUSE THE STATE CAN CONTROL ESSENTIAL SERVICES – HEALTH-TRANSPORT -ENERGY -WATER AND CONTROL OF THE MONEY SUPPLY.
GROWTH WILL COME FROM HOMEGROWN AND HOME PRODUCED RATHER THAN FICTITIOUS CAPITAL.
Fictitious capital could be defined as a capitalisation on property ownership. Such ownership is real and legally enforced, as are the profits made from it, but the capital involved is fictitious; it is “money that is thrown into circulation as capital without any material basis in commodities or productive activity”.
TRADE CONTROLS NEED TO BE RELAXED BUT NOT SAFETY ISSUES – LET THE PEOPLE TRADE.
OPEN MARKETS BUT NOT RELAXING TRADING STANDARDS.
THE MARKET WILL FIND ITS OWN LEVEL DEPENDENT ON EMPLOYMENT LEVELS AND DISPOSABLE INCOME.
STATE INVESTMENT IN OUR INFRASTRUCTURE RATHER THAN LEAVING IT TO THE FREE MARKET
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- FICTITIOUS CAPITAL – Something the Brexit Party should address
- WHAT IS AND IS NOT A MARKET
- Last Night I Had the Strangest Dream……………….
- IS BREXIT OFF THE AGENDA ?
- THE GOVERNMENT IS THE POLITICAL WING OF THE BANKERS AND BUSINESS AND THE LINK BETWEEN EXPLOITATION OF THE PEOPLE AND TAXES IS TO SHORE UP CAPITALISM
- The Economics of Capitalism is that the money supply is controlled by the Capitalists through the Banks & Financial Institutions – UPDATED