“There is no going back”
Just what are you saying ?
You are not saying how Brexit should go forward
Sitting on the fence for Corbyn’s sake
Yet you say Boris plan is profit for the “City”
You do not say how a Full Brexit could benefit the people
Are you not saying that to oppose Boris plan may not lead to Brexit at all
Is that not defeatist
Does that not contradict the People’s Brexit decision ?
There is a dilemma for Lexit though, I agree.
Supporting Labour will “Remain”
Brexit means No Customs Union or Single Market – we agree on that ?
Has the Morning Star suddenly become pragmatic ?
Taken a more “complex position”
Could you not argue, better, for a Socialist Market Economy Brexit ?
You want Brexit and you want Corbyn ?
You certainly do not want the EU ?
Brexiteers do not want the EU
Boris plan ties the UK to the EU
Therefore it cannot be supported
The alternative is a “no deal” or to me the deal is we just leave
And fight over the broken crockery from a position of strength
Just on the issue I am most interested in Food imports
we import almost 50% – that is unsustainable
Most from the EU
That is unsafe because they cheat and we need to expose how
We need a British Agricultural Policy for Britain
We need a Minister for Food – again
To protect consumers against processors and public health risks
And there are other vote winning policies Labour have not thought of
Brexit means Exit
If the Commons support Boris EU Withdrawal Plan
Only the next General Election can show contempt for the Tories and Labour who supported it
So where will that leave the Brexiteers ?
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- BORIS IS BEING OVERCONFIDENT AND AT THE ELEVENTH HOUR SHOULD NOT OPPOSE THE BREXIT PARTY IN THE NORTH AND LET LABOUR WIN
- THE FULL BREXIT BY 31st OCT OR CORBYN WILL BE IN NO 10 BY CHRISTMAS
- BREXIT MEANS LEAVE, EXIT AND INDEPENDENCE – A PEOPLE’S BREXIT NOT A BOSSES BREXIT OR A REMAINERS WRECKING BREXIT
- SELL OUT AS BORIS HEADS FOR THE LION’S DEN
- LABOUR WANT A DEAL SO THEY CAN REVERSE BREXIT IF THEY GET THEIR HANDS ON KEYS TO NO 10
- WHAT RIGHTSANDWRONGS.CO.UK SAID IN 2018