Lets Look At WHO IS MAKING DECISIONS ABOUT LIFE & DEATH
ALL 126,000 of them – and the rest……
From The Cradle to the Grave – In the hands of the Doctor
Doctors Bury Their Mistakes
The Operation Was A Great Success – Unfortunately the Patient Died
Just to get things in perspective
You tell a Doctor what is the matter with you
And the Doctor Tells You what is the Matter with You
In the Case of a Vet
The Patient keeps their Mouth Shut
And the Doctor tells the patient or guardian what the matter is
Now that IS clever
Do Doctors really play at being God ?
Intentionally or Not ?
Or Should – God Save the Doctor
Is it just -A Question of Confidence ?
The Aura of the Position
A Cover for Uncertainty
Or an over Compensation
Demonstrated as Arrogance
YET DOCTORS ARE GLORIFIED TECHNICIANS –
THINK ABOUT THAT ?
And the opposite of Confidence ?
NEONATAL MORTALITY AND THE ABOMINABLE CARE
IN SOME NHS “MATERNITY UNITS”
It can be different
The Patient has a Consultation
Asks for an opinion
Even a Second Opinion
To make an informed choice
That should not deflate the Confidence or “Intelligence” of the Doctor
But it may help to recognise that the patient is
not as uninformed as first thought.
And understands the Doctor better….
“Who is restricted and duty bound to doing the patient no harm “
NOT DOCTORS DECIDING WHO THEY WILL TREAT AND WHO THEY WONT TREAT – A VIRAL INFECTION
PATIENTS HAVING TO DECIDE WHAT THEY ARE C/O COMPLAINING OF ?
111 Staff – PARA MEDICS WITH AN OLOGY OBTAINED PART TIME WHILE WORKING AS A FIRST RESPONDER ?
So we are Looking at Life and Death
Pre NHS v Post NHS –
Primitive v Modern Recent Developed Sophisticated Advanced
Medical Science has accelerated options
Life expectancy has increased
Death has less or more value ?
So by looking at the whole “Life” scene
We put the “Doctor” into perspective
And being judgemental about the care received on the way
And starting at the beginning
We discover Mother was the Carer and Father the Provider
So where does that place the Doctor
Look at the Origins of “Medicine” ” Surgeons” ” Healers” and “Practicing Practioners”
Remembering the Hospital shuts down when the “Ancilliary” staff walk out
DOCTORS By Definition
a person who is qualified to treat people who are ill.
doctor of medicine
a person who holds the highest university degree.
“he was made a Doctor of Divinity”
change the content or appearance of in order to deceive; falsify.
“the reports could have been doctored”
treat (someone) medically.
“I will doctor him everyday until he is better”
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- CLEVER OR NOT ? -“TRUST ME I’M A DOCTOR” – IS A JOKE ? – BETTER TO TRUST A VET …..
- GP’S BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, ABOUT SUMS IT UP – Don’t Call Me, I’ll Call You the Patient !
- TORY AUSTERITY, A POLITICAL, NOT ECONOMIC, POLICY, HIT ALL SECTIONS OF THE NHS
- THE NHS – A PLAGUE ON YOUR PERFORMANCE – TREATING PATIENTS WITH CONTEMPT THROUGH IGNORANCE AND INDIFFERENCE – THE INCOMPETENCES OF AN ADMINISTRATION SYSTEM INTRODUCED ON THE CHEAP TO REPLACE PROFESSIONAL CARERS INSULTS PATIENTS
- NOT THE NATIONAL HEALTH – MORE LIKE “BEING LEFT HOLDING THE PHONE”- SERVICE
- THE NON TOUCH TECHNIQUE – SO NON TOUCH MOST HOSPITALS DON’T HAVE THESE BEDS & THOSE THAT DO ARE UNDERSTAFFED WITH EXPERIENCE