Nicola Sturgeon SAVAGED over coronavirus vaccine response – ‘Paid for by British money!’
NICOLA STURGEON has been attacked by George Galloway over Scotland’s coronavirus vaccine rollout.
GMB: Kate Garraway refers to Nicola Sturgeon as a ‘world leader’
Scotland’s First Minister has faced pressure following claims the SNP Government’s coronavirus vaccine timetable has been delayed. Earlier this week, Nicola Sturgeon said more than 100,000 people have received their first dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech or Oxford/AstraZeneca jab.
The First Minister added that she hopes Scotland will have access to at least 800,000 more vaccine doses by the end of January.
Ms Sturgeon said she is aiming for everyone over 50 and younger people with underlying health conditions in the devolved nation to receive their first dose by early May.
However, the First Minister’s rivals called her out on an apparent contradiction as the SNP’s health secretary said Scotland’s entire adult population would be vaccinated “by spring”.
George Galloway, a former MP and critic of the SNP party, blasted Ms Sturgeon for her “absurd” vaccine response.
Nicola Sturgeon has been attacked over Scotland’s coronavirus vaccine rollout
Nicola Sturgeon said more than 100,000 people have received their first vaccine dose
He called the situation in Scotland “farcical” as it continues to battle against the coronavirus.
Taking to Twitter, Mr Galloway wrote: “The situation is perfectly absurd.
“A British vaccine paid for with British money distributed by the British Army maladministered by a devolved administration syphoning resources to bring about the break-up of Britain. Farcical.”
On Tuesday, Prime Minister Boris Johnson also took a swipe at the SNP over the COVID-19 vaccine.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Nicola Sturgeon nightmare: George Galloway’s plot to oust SNP leader surges in support
- ONLY 70% OVERALL SAFE FOR THOSE UNDER 65 TO- DATE – AND THE RISK FOR THE 30% ?
- UK REMOANERS TO JOIN INDEPENDENCE FOR SCOTLAND, IRELAND AND WALES – APPLY FOR EU MEMBERSHIP – LEAVING ENGLAND WITH HOME RULE ?
- TWO FISH FINGERS TO THE EU – WE ARE AN ISLAND – THE FISH IN OUR SEAS ARE OUR LIFE BLOOD – INDEPENDENCE DOES NOT MEAN CRAWLING UP BARNIERS BUM
- Coronavirus: Italy have been ‘abandoned’ by EU says Galloway
- ALL PATIENTS CAN HAVE A REACTION TO MEDICAL ADVICE