Government whips in talks with 25 Labour MPs to push Chequers deal through Parliament
Ministers are in talks with as many as 25 Labour MPs to force through Theresa May’s Chequers Brexit deal risking open warfare with the party’s own MPs.
The Government’s whips’ office has spent recent months making contact with the MPs as a back-up option for when Mrs May’s Brexit deal is put to a vote in Parliament in early December, The Telegraph has been told.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- One FInal Push Needed to Deliver the Brexiteers Baby ?
- CORBYN -THE BACKDOOR BREXITEER
- THIS IS EITHER SHIT STIRRING OR CONFIRMING CORBYN DOES NOT HAVE CONTROL OF THE PARLIAMENTARY LABOUR PARTY AND CAN WAVE GOODBYE TO FORMING A GOVERNMENT
- THE HOKEY COKEY BREXIT BASH – IN / OUT AND SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT – CONDITIONING WITH MONEY AND THE MEDIA – DO YOU WANT AN INDEPENDENT BRITAIN OR ONE TIED TO THE UNELECTED EU COMMISSION ?
- IF MAY’S BREXIT DEAL FALLS AND BY TORY MP’S, THEY MUST VOTE FOR NO CONFIDENCE IN THE PM ? – IT FOLLOWS THAT IF THE DEAL FALLS AND THERE IS NO OTHER DEAL AS MAY CLAIMS AND BRITAIN LEAVES ON 29th MARCH ONLY A GENERAL ELECTION CAN RESOLVE THE ISSUE
- Labour To Do it Single Handed ?