And the evidence is the PLP itself including Helen Goodman, EX MP for Bishop Auckland.
Here we have a PLP member who vilified Corbyn yet remained an MP when she knew her number was up.
Her aim was to rid the Party of its Leader before her own Constituency and Party interests.
And the result was a success – Corbyn will resign and the Labour Party will lurch Right not Left
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- BISHOP AUCKLAND CALLING CORBYN – HOW CAN ANYONE VOTE FOR LABOUR HELEN GOODMAN ? – A DECLARED REMAINER AND ANTI- CORBYN CANDIDATE THAT FAILED LABOUR AND THE CONSTITUENCY
- A Letter from a Remain Labour MP of a Leave Constituency to a Lexit Constituent
- HOW CAN LEFT WING LABOUR BREXITEER VOTERS SUPPORT BORIS WHEN THE BREXIT PARTY IS ON OFFER OR THE SOCIALIST LABOUR IN HARTLEPOOL
- POSING AS LOYAL LABOUR ?
- ONCE A LABOUR STRONGHOLD NOW A LABOUR REMAINERS WEARDALE ABOUT TO GET A BLUE RINSE
- Tory MP slammed by her own party after criticising Richard Leonard for not having a Scottish accent