In computing, a denial-of-service attack (DoS attack) is a cyber-attack in which the perpetrator seeks to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users by temporarily or indefinitely disrupting services of a host connected to the Internet. Denial of service is typically accomplished by flooding the targeted machine or resource with superfluous requests in an attempt to overload systems and prevent some or all legitimate requests from being fulfilled.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- YOU RESCUE THE BASTARDS FROM THE NAZIS, THEY TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT – SO NOW WE STICK ONE FINGER UP TO THE EU, THEY ARE NOT WORTH THE OTHER ONE- CANCEL ALL EU IMPORTS – WE SAVE ON THE BALANCE OF PAYMENTS DEFICIT
- UNITED STATES SUPPORTS SOPHISTRY
- LETTER on TRADE -World Trade Organisation protocols, experience no problems. The tariffs vary from zero to about 4 per cent. I cannot understand why there is all this talk of chaos if we leave the EU without a deal.
- INEXORABLE WHITTY
- A GOVERNMENT TREATING ALL ITS CITIZENS WITH INDIFFERENCE AND CONTEMPT –
- The Vietnamese Taxi is NOT a Service but a Lottery – 1.? Fast Meters 2 Detours for Profit 3 Avoid Agreed Destination if Heavy Traffic Leaving Fare Stranded – Haggle/ Walk Away,Fix Price, Pay Later