Attacks show elite fear a Corbyn election win
A study into the press coverage of Jeremy Corbyn in 2015 by the London School of Economics media department has found, unsurprisingly, that is was overwhelmingly biased against him. Of all the articles in the capitalist press about his policies, 52% did not contain his views on the topic at all, while another 22% included them only to misrepresent them. Only 11% of articles actually reported what he thought. While the right-wing tabloid press were the worst offenders every capitalist newspaper was guilty.
A similar study today would show that the situation is even worse, with increasingly frenzied attacks on Corbyn. Nor are the TV companies – whether privately-owned or the state-run BBC – qualitatively different.
It is not coincidence that the attacks on Corbyn have been stepped up. It is part of a campaign by the capitalist class – the 0.1% – to try and ensure he doesn’t win the general election. Criminally, the campaign is being spearheaded by Labour and ex-Labour figures. The most blatant, like ex-Labour MP Ian Austin, have called for a vote for the Tory toff Johnson.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- HOW CORBYN the “COMEDIAN” & LABOUR SHOT ITSELF IN THE FOOT OVER BREXIT
- TELLING FACT FROM FICTION ?- ALL MEDIA HAS A STORY TO TELL – SO NEVER BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ IN THE NEWSPAPERS
- Warning lights flashing for Corbynism – say the Socialist Party
- THE LABOUR PARTY WILL NEVER BE A SOCIALIST PARTY AND DOES NOT DESERVE SUPPORT
- CORBYN CAVES IN CAUSED BY CONTRADICTING CONSENSUS OVER BREXIT – McDONNELL SHOULD HAVE GONE TOO ! – LABOUR PARTY DAMAGED FOR A DECADE
- LABOUR IS NOT A SOCIALIST ANYTHING PARTY AND NEVER HAS BEEN – ITS A SITE OF STOOGES FOR CAREER POLITICIANS NEOCAPITALISM, THE ZIONISTS AND CRONYISM