Forces of demand and supply representing the aggregate influence of self-interested buyers and sellers on price and quantity of the goods and services offered in a market.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Putting peoples markets before political profit
- Yet Prices at the Pumps Go Up
- The UK is not self-sufficient in food production; it imports 48% – Around 70% of the food the UK imports comes from the EU- What Does Labour Say About THAT !
- FARMERS GO OUT OF BELOW COST MILK PRODUCTION – “YOU” Have Bitten the Hand That Feeds Us – And Now WE will Pay For It
- Pop Goes the Weasel
- Self Sufficiency-A New Kind of Agricultural Revolution