Virgin Trains East Coast Seat Sale Oct/Nov.
But not for the Disabled
ALL Rail Cards are refused
Rail fares to London for the Disabled and Rail Card Holders
are now more expensive in Oct/ Nov than in Sept.
The sooner Privatised Rail Companies
are taken back into Public Control the better
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- “Let the Train Take the Strain”,Has Lost It’s Meaning – Virgin is a Get On, Get Off, Get Lost System
- Travel,Maps & Transport- Public and Employees will pay for FirstGroup winning bid
- London Demonstration via the Sun ?
- CORNWALL (LIB DIM) COUNTY COUNCIL – WHERE THEY DON’T SPEAK CORNISH BUT THEY DO RESTRICT DISABLED BADGE HOLDERS FROM PARKING IN COUNCIL CAR PARKS
- Parasites Live Off People
- History unearthed as London’s mail rail line opens to public