UK records 53,285 new COVID-19 cases, 613 deaths
LONDON (Reuters) – The United Kingdom recorded a further 53,285 cases of COVID-19 on Friday, the fourth day running that it has topped 50,000, and 613 deaths, official data showed.
The rise in cases compares with the 55,892 that were reported on Thursday, while the death tally marks a fall from the 964 reported the day before.
Reporting by Kate Holton; Editing by Gareth Jones
Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- WHILE BORIS STUFFS EU SCALLOPS – HIS LOCKDOWN PLANS ARE IN CHAOS AS MORE DEATHS AND MORE DEATHS PILE UP AT HOME
- FANCY BORIS AND HIS BOFFINS HAVING ANOTHER FAILURE – THE RESULT ARE MORE DEATHS DISEASE AND DESTRUCTION OF LIVES ON THEIR HEADS
- BORIS – YOUR DEATHS ARE STACKING UP YOU BUFFOON – REAL PEOPLE ARE DYING WHILE BANKERS SPIVS AND SPECULATORS SURVIVE
- DEATH AND DISEASE IN DECEMBER
- FALSE NEWS ? -WHAT ARE THE AGES OF THE LASTEST CASES AND DEATHS – DETAILS ABOUT WHERE THEY DIED AND WHAT THEIR DEATH CERTIFICATES SAID – HOW MANY OF THESE PEOPLE WERE CONFIRMED CASES AND IF UNCONFIRMED ARE THEY INCLUDED ?
- AND MY GP WANTS THIS PATIENT WITH UNDERLYING HEALTH ISSUES TO VISIT HIS PRACTICE – BUT “THE PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN THE CURE” CONTINUES