Holidaymakers will be able to find summer sun – but some destinations are still off-limits
English travellers will be free to take their much-longed-for summer holidays without facing a 14-day quarantine under plans announced on Friday by the Government.
The Transport Secretary Grant Shapps has published a list of countries where the Government has abandoned its quarantine policy. They are :
Antigua and Barbuda
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
St Kitts and Nevis
St Pierre and Miquelon
Trinidad and Tobago
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- A Matter of Life and Death Expectancy
- UK SANS FRONTIERS – MADNESS “AND WHEN BABIES GET RABIES THEY HAVE TO BE SHOT” (VACCINATED)
- England in West Indies 2019-25 3rd ODI, Grenada-abandoned -rain-27th 4th ODI, Grenada (13:30 GMT)- March 2 5th ODI, St Lucia (15:00 GMT)
- UK hypocrisy regarding China and Hong Kong
- MANY PRIMARY & HOSPITAL FACILITIES & PROCEDURES ARE STILL AT 1948 LEVEL – BORIS CLAIMS ARE LIES – AND A COVER UP FOR A LACK OF INVESTMENT
- What are air bridges, where will they cover and how will they affect holidays?