Theresa May warned by Eurosceptic ministers that no deal Brexit is better than bowing to Brussels
Theresa May will be warned by senior Eurosceptic Cabinet ministers that leaving the EU without a deal will be better than giving in to Brussels’ demands on Brexit.
Dominic Raab, the Brexit Secretary, and leading Eurosceptics including Andrea Leadsom and Liam Fox are expected to use a Cabinet meeting on Tuesday to warn the Prime Minister that the EU’s demands are “totally unacceptable”.
On Monday night they were due to meet for eve-of-Cabinet drinks at Dr Fox’s office to discuss concerns that Brussels is refusing to back down over the issue of a customs “backstop” with the EU.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- FOR GOD’S SAKE PUT THE BITCH OUT OF OUR MISERY
- One FInal Push Needed to Deliver the Brexiteers Baby ?
- “OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS FOR NO DEAL, BREXITEER PM THEN GENERAL ELECTION ON NEW BREXIT PLAN AS “Theresa May set to order ministers to vote down no-deal Brexit amendments, risking cabinet split
- THE PEOPLE VOTED TO LEAVE THE EU – REMAINER MAY CAPITULATED AND A REMAINER MP’S VOTE WILL DECIDE THE OUTCOME ? – THAT IS NOT DEMOCRACY -THAT IS NOT CARRYING OUT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE
- BORIS IS A FOOL AND A LIAR AND THE EU IS MAKING THE MOST OF IT – NO DEAL – LEAVE NOW THAT IS WHAT 97% OF BREXITEERS WANT
- DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR AS CABINET SUMMONED INTO SUBMISSION LIKE SCHOOL CHILDREN