Production should be Expanded….
…..but subsidies ended to big landowners and agribusiness.
Britain should aim to become more selfsufficient
in food production, with support for small
and tenant farmers, including incentives for cooperative
Landed estates, luxury tourist establishments
and ‘second’ homes must be brought under the
democratic control of local communities.
No longer will big landowners, property developers and big
business be permitted to impose unwanted development
against the wishes of local people.
Securing the economic base of rural communities
will help ensure the future of vital local school, public
transport, postal and communication services,
supported where necessary by central government
Such policies are especially necessary if young
people are to have a viable and fulfilling future while
sustaining our rural communities.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- “I WONT WALK ON YOUR GARDEN IF YOU DON’T WALK ON MINE” – PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY WERE FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE – NOT LEISURE AND ONLY FOR THOSE USING “PUBLIC ” TRANSPORT
- “NO” BUS STOP – Some Ideas Need Socialist Thinking
- So the Morning Star do feel it necessary to read Rightsandwrongs but unable to acknowledge it. A one man show on a budget…
- LOOK AFTER THE PENNIES AND THE POUNDS WILL LOOK AFTER THEMSELVES
- Countryside Poverty IS A RURAL AFFAIR – IGNORED BY GOVERNMENT
- CROWN ESTATES – COMMON LAND THEFT – PUBLIC SELLOFFS – GIFTS TO FRIENDS