‘I feel there’s hope now’: readers on 100 days of Keir Starmer’s leadership
Keir Starmer has been Labour leader for 100 days. We asked a range of Labour supporters what they think of him so far
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- STARMER THE STURMER IS BLIAR’S MAN AND PREPARED TO DO HIS DIRTY WORK
- SOCIALISTS LENT CORBYN’S LABOUR THEIR SUPPORT – IN THE 2019 “BREXIT” ELECTION CORBYN FAILED THEM SO THEY WITHDREW IT, LEAVING A BLIARITE REMAINER AS LEADER AGAIN –
- I LEFT LABOUR AND THE EU- DID YOU TOO ?
- LABOURED – COULDN’T RUN A PISS UP IN A BREWERY LET ALONE RUN A COUNTRY ?
- THE Infamous FIVE GO AFTER “TREASURE”
- HOW GOBSMACKED CAN WE GET – THE LABOUR LEFT / MOMENTUM SHOULD DISOWN STARMER NOT CRAWL UP HIS ARSE