Durham Police says it will not take further action over Cummings’ possible ‘minor breach’ of lockdown
DOMINIC CUMMINGS “might have” committed “a minor breach” of lockdown rules when he drove to Barnard Castle, but will face no further action, Durham police said yesterday.
Opposition MPs said that the police’s statement following a short investigation shows that the public were right to be outraged over behaviour displayed by Mr Cummings.
Labour MP Alex Davies-Jones said that the force’s statement “confirms” that “Cummings broke the rules while we were dutifully obeying for the common good.”
“He broke the rules he helped write. Actions have consequences. Your move Prime Minister,” he added.
Durham police issued the statement on the decision by Mr Cummings to make the 270-mile journey from London to the county on March 27 along with his wife and child, days after Mr Johnson imposed the lockdown.
In April, Mr Cummings then drove to the town of Barnard Castle to “test his eyesight” to see if it was safe enough to drive to London.
Mr Johnson has been pressured by more than 80 MPs from all parties to sack his adviser.
He has refused to do this and has insisted that Mr Cummings had “acted legally and with integrity.”
Durham police said that it did not consider that Mr Cummings had committed an offence by locating himself at one of his father’s cottages.
It said that there “might have been a minor breach of the regulations that would have warranted police intervention.”
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- STAYING DUMB WITH DURHAM LAW COURTS !!!!!!
- SCUMMINGS FUCKED UP – BORIS’S COVER UP PLAN WAS WORKING UNTIL THEN
- Dominic Cummings accused of perverting course of justice after Barnard Castle trip
- IN DURHAM A MINOR CAR ACCIDENT = 3 POLICE CARS & 8 POLICE – REPORT A THEFT AND WAIT 4 DAYS FOR POLICE TO ATTEND –
- NOW WHO IS “ALL PRESENT & CORRUPT” “
- FLOUTING THE LAW RUNS IN THE PRIVILEGED CLASSES – BORIS YOUNGER SISTER RACHEL CAUGHT PANTS DOWN BREAKING THE LOCKDOWN RULES