But the regulator said if you have had one dose, you still should get your second. And in areas where there is no alternative available, Britons will still be given the AstraZeneca vaccine.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- 30 DEATHS IS 30 TOO MANY FOR WHAT IS ONLY PREVENTATIVE TREATMENT
- MAKES ME THINK ITS ALCOHOL FREE…… ?
- As many as 100,000 people die of blood clots each year.
- Latest Vaccine Flip-flop Gives the Vaccine Game Away
- VACCINATION IS HALF THE STORY – ANTIBODY IMMUNITY IS THE OTHER THWARTED BY LOCKDOWN
- “HIGH PRIORITY” IS NOT THOSE “AT RISK” – MUST BE THE DR DEATH “FINAL SELECTION” AGAIN