THE ORIGINS OF CAPITALISM -CONTINUED – THIS SUNDAY’S STORY
FROM “POLITICAL ECONOMY” BY JOHN EATON –
A MARXIST TEXTBOOK THAT’S EASY TO UNDERSTAND
25th March 2018
DECAY OF FEUDALISM
ORIGINS OF THE PROLETARIAT
on the other channel….
Does Capitalism depend on credit?
Professor Simon Mohun begins a course of five lectures on Marxian Political Economy at Marx House on Tuesday 27th March, 7pm. Visit mstar.link/MMLEvents for more details.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Wealth Power,Piracy Robbery Cheating and Violence NOW YOU CAN SEE WHERE CAPITALISTS AND CAPITALISM COMES FROM –
- Marx Memorial Day is Sunday
- “Bread & Circuses” – How More Morally Repugnant can the Tories make Capitalism for the People ?
- The Jeremy, John & Shadow Cabinet Magical Mystery World Tour ?
- CAPITALISM & CAPITALISTS STILL UNDER VALUES LABOUR FOR GREATER PROFITS
- TOMORROW -THE SUNDAY STORY – COMMODITY PRODUCTION