Stress can keep you awake – but there is more to it even than that
Circadian Rhythms – simply sleeping at night and waking in the day can get out of rhythm especially in the old and young
But forced if you have been put in Lockdown
So Zero in on life under severe restrictions advocated by the Left
And you will not only feel like a prisoner but experience the Ghetto life too.
Stay in bed in the morning, sleep in the day, stay up late and take cat naps instead of long sleeps
What is important is not to get bored.
Exercise in the hills alone but avoid the FASCIST STATE Police fines
Walk round in circles to please medical advice instead
Buy a dog but clean up the shit please on others patch
Get an Allotment or start a garden – indoor or outdoor
You can do it in pots with bulbs now and watch them grow
Occupy your time – read my blog – or start one yourself
Communicate, Talk and Contribute – just long enough to stay awake
Create Complain and Concern yourself – “THE END IS NIGH” poster
Try soothing music or art – write some poetry
But above all have an opinion.
So sleep comes to those who sits and thinks
Unlike politicians who appear to just SIT
As Marx said – You have nothing to lose but your chains
That is contradicted by those who chain themselves to railings all in a good cause.
Prison is warm and you get three meals a day – and its free
A good place to spend the winter ?
It coukd be better than Zero Lockdown
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- WHY OVER 75’s SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY FOR A TV LICENCE
- NEW LOOK- NEW SPECS- NEW SERVICE- STILL FREE- STILL ALTERNATIVE & STLL RADICAL
- AAD v BBC- AN ANNO DOMINI – MODERN – BBC – ANCIENT – BRITAIN NEEDS A “BREAD” STATION
- The Complete Guide to Using CPAP with Oxygen
- Mental wellbeing while staying at home
- REMOVE RACISTS STATUES – KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING – Stooges should Shove off