THIS IS PURE CASE OF HUMAN RIGHTS
DISCRIMINATION AND ABUSE OF MEN
9th June 2018
MEN ARE CONTINUALLY BEING ABUSED BY WOMEN AND STIGMATISED BY THEM
HAVE THESE WOMEN NEVER HEARD OF VITUPERATION ?
WHEN A WOMAN STANDS TWO INCHES FROM YOUR FACE SCREAMING HIT ME THEN ?
THAT IS VITUPERATION
IN SUCH CASES THE GENDER AND AID SHOULD BE PROPORTIONATE IF THE FACTS KNOWN
“How to spot signs of domestic abuse
Do you suspect that a friend or relative is being abused?
These are the five questions to ask yourself. By Richinda Taylor of Eva Women’s Aid
Has SHE withdrawn from social life? If she is no longer attending social events or welcoming visitors to her home, this is one of the telltale signs.
Likewise, if SHE only ever leaves home with her potential abuser, or is always in a rush to get home with a curfew to stick to.
Has HER behaviour changed markedly?
For example is SHE routinely cancelling appointments?
Or is HER appearance different to usual?
Is SHE reluctant to discuss her home life, even when directly questioned about it?
Have you noticed unexplained or suspicious marks?
These could include bruises or grazes that SHE dismisses as accidental.
Is there evidence that HER spending is being controlled?
Another telltale sign is if SHE no longer carries money with HER.
If you believe a friend is a victim, call the free, confidential 24-hour
THE NATIONAL DOMESTIC HELPLINE ??? ( FOR WOMEN ONLY)
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Before Throwing Stones Consider This…, The word Abuse is Abused
- Social – Domestic Violence against Men – See Vituperation
- “Unreasonable Behaviour” -Its Legalised Fraud – Beware of Vituperative Women who Cry “Wolf”
- For Women, Clubbing has a whole new meaning
- VITUPERATION- STANDING TWO INCHES FROM HIS FACE SHE SCREAMED “HIT ME” – SO HE DID – THE SILENCE WAS DEAFENING !
- No Legal Aid for the Children and Partners of Violent Women then ?