‘Our freedom is in PERIL’ British fishermen’s BRUTAL response to EU’s fishing demands
BRITISH fishermen have warned their “freedom is in peril” as the European Union demand continued access to UK waters in exchange for agreeing to Britain’s plans to prevent a hard border in Ireland.
Fisherman struggle to make ends meet after EU restrictions
The European Union is demanding its boats must be free to fish in UK waters in return for an agreement to Theresa May’s UK-wide customs deal.
The Prime Minister’s Brexit plan would keep the whole of the UK in the EU’s customs union to avoid a hard border, should the two sides be unable to secure a trade deal the end of the transition period.
Brussels wants European Union fleets to be able to access British waters for as long as the UK remains in the customs union.
British fishermen have ripped into Theresa May for selling out the industry, and have warned “our freedom is in peril”.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Brexit will be ‘GREAT’ for fishing industry says British fisherman- They have ripped into Theresa May for selling out the industry, and have warned “our freedom is in peril”.
- GET BORIS DONE – WILL BE THE SLOGAN FOR THE NEXT GENERAL ELECTION IF HE GIVES IN TO EU
- BREXIT IS BREXIT BORIS – NO FROGS FISHING IN BRITISH EXCLUSION ZONE – THE COD WARS – ICELAND STYLE START NOW – NO EU TRADE OR MILITARY DEAL
- BREXIT- CHANNEL ISLANDS JUMP THE GUN WITH BAN ON FRENCH FISHERMEN IN THEIR WATERS –
- NO TO EU FISHING IN BRITISH WATERS – BORIS TO GET FILLETED IF HE LETS THE FISHING INDUSTRY DOWN OVER BREXIT
- HAS MAY HAD HER FISH AND CHIPS ?