Just because you either :-
a) Forgot to buy dinner
b) Successfully located the shopping list ,only to burn your meal, there is no excuse for buying and consuming junk food and then pretending its good for you.
Junk food contains unnaturally high levels of sugar ,thus causing enormous fluctuations in our blood sugar levels, leading to a loss of concentration and increased irritability.
The high levels of sugar also tend to cause short bursts of energy followed by long periods of lethargy,while the high fat content of most junk foods can cause clogging of the arteriesand reduce the flow of blood to the brain.
Big Mac -508 calories is 25% of Daily Recommened Intake
( 33% if Woman or in a Sedentary Occupation)
25% FAT that is 36% of Daily Recommended Intake
9% SUGAR that is 47% of Daily Recommended intake
2.3% SALT that is 38% of Daily Recommended Intake
Fries – Small 337 Calories is 17% of Recommended Daily Intake (or 25%)
17% FAT that is 24% of Daily Recommended Intake
6% SUGAR that is 1% of Daily Recommended Intake
6.2% SALT that is 10% of Daily Recommended Intake
So You had a Quarter Pounder with Cheese too ?
– 518 Calories is 26% of Daily Recommended Intake
(34% if Woman or Sedentary Occupation)
27% FAT —38%
10% SUGAR — 11%
2.5% SALT — 42%
Which implies that for FAT SUGAR AND SALT,
THAT’S ABOUT YOUR LOT FOR THE DAY
BUT IT IS NOT A BALANCED DIET
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Health – The More Sugar & Salt in Food the Fatter the Profits
- Food-UK War or Sop on Cheap Additive Sugar in Processed Products
- Health – Restrict Your Salt Intake
- Reduce Heart Attack & Stroke Risks
- Porridge is good for you made with Whole Milk is better
- Food Labelling ?- Bah -It’s merely a Hollow Mockery & Deceitful Sham