And there is nothing more important than encouraging trade.-
24th Feb 19
24th Feb 19
Because there are things that we cannot produce that must be imported.
But that is no reason to allow open flood gates to dumping by the EU and other countries of the world.
Our first priority is not to profit but our people and theit living standards.
And the way to do this is to produce as many things we need ourselves.
Which implies that we need to support Home Grown Food, be it produced in the garden, allotment or 1000 acre farm.
We need to develop our local markets as other countries do.
Every large town and cities must have their own market place.
Especially for food and other produce that is Home Grown.
These local markets become the centre of the community
and if Councils could relax rents for those only selling their own made produce then they could compete with the “middleman” marketeer.
They say small is beautiful and that great oaks grow from acorns and that should be Britain’s motto for a Brexit Britain.
On the question of trade we propose reciprocal agreements.
You scratch my back and I will scratch yours,but we cannot allow the EU to impose tariffs on
British exports while Britain allows Zero or WTO conditions on their products.
Of course some goods will be more expensive here.
But so will earnings.
We are not a third world country and we want our workers to earn a decent living too.
The more market forces apply to home grown goods protected by import restrictions the better it is for our own market.
Why buy from abroad products we can produce at home ?
And there is no such thing as a surplus or mountain.
Who has never heard of saving for a rainy day or giving away free unwwanted goods.
We practice it every day.
But only if people come before profit
Dr Liam Fox is a con merchant of the worst kind.
He wants your pound of flesh for his own greedy self interests.
Reject his BANANA State
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- WHAT IS AND IS NOT A MARKET
- ALLOTMENT GROWERS, GARDENERS & SMALLHOLDERS SHOULD BE PAID TO SELL SURPLUS FOOD JUST AS FARMERS ARE SUBSIDIZED (NOT TO)- ITS PURE DISCRIMINATION
- IF WE SUPPORT A MARKET ECONOMY FISHERMEN & FARMERS INSISTING THE EU LEAVE UK INFLUENCE MUST EXPECT TO FIND NEW MARKETS FOR THEIR PRODUCE
- BREXIT DAY BRITAIN
- THERE WILL BE NO SOCIALIST BREXIT WITH BORIS OR STARMER – BRITAIN NEEDS SOCIALIST MARKET ECONOMY PARTY – IT TIME TO TAKE CONTROL !
- BREXIT NEEDS A NEW SOCIALIST MARKET ECONOMY BREXIT PARTY