- 1 cos lettuce small cleaned separated
- 36 cooked prawns large deveined shelled tails intact
- 1 lime juiced zested
- 1 Lebanese cucumber sliced
- 2 tbs fresh coriander chopped
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper crushed
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 avocado large ripe sliced
- STEP 1Combine the oil, salt, pepper and lime rind/juice using a shaker or jar.
- STEP 2In a mixing bowl, toss together the prawns, cucumber and coriander.
- STEP 3Toss again with the oil mixture. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
- STEP 4Carefully add avocado slices and turn through to mix.
- STEP 5Line a large salad bowl with lettuce leaves.
- STEP 6Add the cold prawns, avocado and remaining ingredients on top of the lettuce and serve.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Moroccan-spiced broad bean soup recipe
- A VIET BEEF DISH USING ? BRITISH OR AUSSIE BEEF – THATS FRIENDSHIP BROTHER
- IT’S HARVEST TIME – HERE
- How Cross Can You Get About Easter
- Ha Noi Day 3
- THE PROBLEM WITH ENGLAND CRICKET STARTS WITH THE CAPTAINS – JOE ROOT & EOIN MORGAN, WHO ARE NOT MAN MANAGERS – THE CURRENT BOWLERS NEED MORE DISCIPLINED BOWLING DIRECTION !