The Independent has front page news warning that supposedly ‘non-toxic’ chemicals in household products may be a cause
Scientists found one in three chemicals in everyday products such as soap, sun screens and plastic toys directly impair the
swimming behaviour of human sperm and cause them to prematurely release enzymes needed to penetrate and fertilise the
egg cell, the paper reports.
Lead author Professor Niels Skakkebaek, from Copenhagen University Hospital, told The Independent: ‘In my opinion, our
findings are clearly of concern as some endocrine-disrupting chemicals are possibly more dangerous than previously
However, it remains to be seen from forthcoming clinical studies whether our findings may explain reduced couple
fertility which is very common in modern societies.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- German Beers Contain Weedkiller ?
- The Search for Sperm
- 905 Million More Reasons to Get Out of the EU
- Health- The Keogh Mortality Review – Hospitals (The Management) listed are under review
- Vote Leave- Vote Out- French Frontiers,Frogs, Fromage, & Farce , the Smelly Seine and the Imagined Line – Vote In Fishing Limits, Food Control & Foreign Currency
- Prevent Diabetes – Drinka Pinta Milk