Letter from race equality campaigners to UK political leaders
An open letter from race equality activists and campaigners to each of the main party leaders demands better political leadership on issues such as race equality and immigration.
The letter says:
‘We are now deeply worried about race relations, the rising tide of Islamophobia and anti-immigrant sentiment, which are fuelled by the open disdain shown by many politicians for policies which promote a more equal and inclusive society.’
It was sent on 1 August 2014 and is signed by representatives of organisations including Operation Black Vote, Migrants’ Rights Network, Race On The Agenda, The Runnymede Trust and Birmingham Race Action Partnership.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- THE BOUNCY POLITICAL WING OF THE RULING CLASS TOLD TO RID BRITAIN OF BITCHES BREXIT
- STEPHEN LAWRENCE DAY – APRIL 2021
- 2019 Formula 1 calendar and 2018 reports
- BEWARE OF THE MINISTER OF THE INTERIOR – MOTHER SUPERIOR PRITI PATEL
- THE BOYS IN BLUE – THIS MARCH IS AGAINST YOU – YOU BEAT ME BLACK AND BLUE BUT WHITE LIVES MATTER TOO
- From cybersecurity and data driven political campaigning to the effects of corporate surveillance on human dignity, we hope to see you at a session that peaks your interest!