“A Market always occurs as the result of
Production Distribution and Exchange”
It must be a Socialist System that defends the principle and the practice.
“For a Market to exist there must be Buyers as well as Sellers” – Giles Wynne
“In mainstream economics, the concept of a market is any structure that allows buyers and sellers to exchange any type of goods, services and information. The exchange of goods or services, with or without money, is a transaction”
And two OTHER Quotes about Market Forces
Democracy can lose time and money- Autocracy can make it up – Giles Wynne
It doesn’t matter whether the cat is black or white, as lomg as it catches mice – Deng Xiaopeng.
Labour and Labour Councils must bring back local market traders to Britain
not shopkeepers with stalls.
Putting peoples markets before political profit
Corbyn can start by allowing Allotment sales
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- QUOTE ME QUICK AGAIN
- Self Sufficiency-A New Kind of Agricultural Revolution
- The Market – Only Exists When There Are Buyers and Sellers
- IN SUPPORT OF A “SOCIALIST MARKET ECONOMY”(Agricultural) Repeated
- IN SUPPORT OF A “SOCIALIST MARKET ECONOMY”(Agricultural)
- DURHAM MINERS’ GALA SPECIAL ENTRY ON YOUR BREXIT FOOD SUPPLY