Building a Wind Tower –
53 Loads of Concrete ?
Try reverting that area back to food producing land we need so badly
(Even a heavy bomb would not blow up that much concrete)
The energy required to erect one turbine ?
The cost of one turbine
The unsightly mess including the turbine itself – on the scenery
The heavy vehicles transporting
The man power – Including continued maintenance
The energy produced v’s energy used to construct it ?
Still convinced wind turbines are the answer
As you drive past the huge Wind Turbines, have you ever wondered how they put them up?
Watch this in just minutes.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Science-Wind Power is neither Green or Friendly
- Science – True cost of Britain’s wind farm industry revealed
- Going Nuclear – Tell the Vegetarians that even Lettuces need heat to grow in cold climate
- Papal Policy to Produce More People is the Greatest Damage to Eco-Systems
- You Can’t Eat Solar Panels and We Need Food
- Sparks Galore