Currently, 16% of the UK’s dairy is imported
with 98% of these imports of EU origin.
This trade with the UK constitutes 10% of the EU’s total dairy exports
with Ireland and France being the major exporters of dairy products to the UK.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- THE BREXIT SOFT SELL – “SOFT CHEESE – SMOOTH & TASTY”
- British public continues to love dairy products despite noise from vegan movement-Dairy chiefs welcomed the news more than 80 % of consumers felt positive about the category, but acknowledged more needed to be done to connect with younger consumers
- WHAT WE EXPORT TO THE EU AND IMPORT FROM THE EU – “There was trade deficit of EUR 22 billion. Between 2002 and 2019″AND THAT MUST STOP
- In 2019 the EU accounted for 47% of the UK’s total trade – 43% of UK exports and 52% imports. IN OTHER WORDS LESS THAN HALF OUR EXPORTS GO TO THE EU – BUT 52% OF EU EXPORTS COMES TO BRITAIN – BORIS WANT ACCESS TO THEIR “SINGLE MARKET” WHICH FAVOURS THE EU
- Looking to the future: What a no-deal Brexit means for UK farming- More Home Grown food Less Imports – Better returns for British Farms
- TORY CAPITALIST CHAOS AND CALAMITY IN THE COUNTRYSIDE