Britain needs Emigrants ?
If Scotland becomes independent, Scots living in the UK will register as being Scots in Scotland and be immigrants ?
And interesting question for the Welsh and Irish ?
There are thousands upon thousands of English retired and semi retired who, if they could benefit from the taxes and
National Insurances they have paid into Britain, by living and receiving these benefits and pensions while abroad, could
technically become emigrants.
The Pension Service confirm that to receive UK benefits and increments, citizens should be UK residents and be in the
Country for some period in a 6 month. Its ludricous – why ?
We have special reciprical arrangements with a load of motley countries but why not all civilized ones, including those
downunder ( the old chestnut)
Those away for 6 months or more, may lose their place in their local Medical Practice.
That should be challenged in law by someone who has paid sufficient contributions to enjoy what medical cover remains for life.
The political parties want to reduce immigration.
Britian needs brains and labour, so the answer is to let the retired enjoy their remaining years in the sun and I don’t mean
the EU countries with whom we have a love hate relationship and want to separate from.
That would bring net immigration down to under 100,000
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- A NET UK FALL IN MIGRATION INVOLVES SUPPORTING BRITON’S EMIGRATING – UPDATED
- Pride’s Purge
- Wait 18 Weeks in Britain and Then Be Told the Drugs are Unavailable ?
- Emigration the Key to Unlocking Britain
- Welfare -makes good sense- It is the provision of a minimal level of well-being and social support for all citizens
- The “Truth” from Yahoo Finance and ONS about “Benefits” is Complete Rubbish