Fury as EU demands more Brexit concessions
Brussels has demanded yet more Brexit concessions from Britain prompting warnings that a deal based on further compromise to the EU would never get through Parliament.
Michel Barnier, Brussels’ chief Brexit negotiator, told EU ambassadors that “more work needs to be done” as he updated them on the state of the talks on Sunday.
One diplomat from a major member state insisted the UK “must move quickly” if it wants an agreement signed off at this week’s summit, adding: “The clock is ticking.”
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- OUT OF THEIR DARKNESS COMES TWICE – THE CHRISTMAS BREAK – AND THE FATCATS IN THE EU COMMISSION WOULDN’T WANT TO MISS THAT – AND THE FACT THAT THE EU IS NOT A WORLD POWER ANYMORE
- BORIS IS NOW GOING TO CON THE BREXITEERS – AN EU SHAM DEAL – WITH DOUBLE CROSSING GOVE IN CHARGE, BACK STABBING THE BREXITEERS IS CERTAIN
- ENGLAND ONE EUROPE NIL – WE BUY FAR MORE FROM THE EU THAN WE SELL TO THEM – THAT MUST CHANGE
- FARAGE IS FINISHED WHEN BORIS WALKS AWAY FROM BARNIER DEBACLE
- SEND BARNIER PACKING WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS
- BREXIT – BRITAIN’S EXIT HAS BEEN A SHAMBLES – WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT WITHOUT NOTICE ON THE DAY WE INVOKED ARTICLE 24