Cabinet told to force Theresa May to drop Chequers plan or she will face no confidence vote ‘within days’
Tory Eurosceptics are threatening to force a no confidence vote in Theresa May’s leadership within days if ministers do not persuade her to drop her Chequers Brexit plan, The Telegraph can disclose.
The Cabinet meets on Tuesday morning, with the deadlocked talks about Britain’s exit from the European Union in March next year top of the agenda.
The meeting is just 24 hours before Mrs May flies to Brussels this week for a key summit of EU leaders.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- THE SCANDAL THAT THE TORIES BELIEVE 25 LABOUR MP’S ARE TRAITORS AND CORBYN HAS FAILED TO DEAL WITH IT !
- THE PEOPLE VOTED TO LEAVE THE EU – REMAINER MAY CAPITULATED AND A REMAINER MP’S VOTE WILL DECIDE THE OUTCOME ? – THAT IS NOT DEMOCRACY -THAT IS NOT CARRYING OUT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE
- MOST HATED IN MAY – “GONE BY JUNE OR ELSE ?” = TORY PROMISES…… AGAIN + STERILE PARLIAMENTARIANS
- We Must Admit That The Brexit Vote Was Not Won By the Right Wing
- CORBYN -THE BACKDOOR BREXITEER
- NOW WILL YOU BELIEVE US – BRITAIN SHOULD HAVE LEFT THE EU THE DAY ARTICLE 50 WAS TRIGGERED – ALL THIS WASTE IN MONEY, TIME AND EFFORT – TO APPEASE THE REMAINERS AND THE EU COURTS