Come 31st Oct both Britain and the EU have to recognise that Britain has left,
the most responsible action Parliaments needs to adopt
is to let it happen and let the Government meet the many challenges that Britain will face.
No Single Market and no Customs Union will not only be the issues to be faced.
This is not the time to demand a General Election
Especially if the Opposition don’t have the numbers or the intention of carrying out the will of the electorate
However once the Government has been given the opportunity to demonstrate its direction on the post Brexit policies
it should then ask the electorate for support
Not until the New Year.
And if it has made a hash of the independence opportunity then it will deserve to be replaced.
And Brexiteers will hope we are not jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.
So lets hear it from all the interest parties
WHAT IS YOUR POST BEXIT POLICY PLAN ?
And anyone who says they will undue Brexit does not deserve power
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- POLARISATION FOR BORIS THE “POLAR BEAR” – DECISION TIME – LABOUR AND BREXIT DON’T MIX
- A NO DEAL WOULD BE BETTER THAN A BAD DEAL
- Last word on the Meaningless Plan – LEFT AND RIGHT TOGETHER WON THE LEAVE VOTE – A JOINT NEW DEAL, NOT NO DEAL, LABOUR CONTROLLED COMMITTEE
- THE TORY PARTY IS SPLIT DOWN THE MIDDLE – FRACKED AND F–KED
- NO PRISONERS, REPARATION, DRAWBRIDGE UP, ON THE EU, BEFORE CAPITULATION – PAY UP AND FIND YOURSELF MORE THAN OUT OF A JOB, BORIS – DITCHED !
- FOR SNP READ “THE LABOUR PARTY” -“THE ENGLISH PEOPLE’S ASSEMBLY ” – “CLEANSING THE SWORD NOT DISCARDING IT”