CHINA AND THE US ARE HEADING
FOR A SHOWDOWN IN THE SOUTH CHINA SEA
Taiwan is ours and not a US staging post
Just like Hong Kong was
And China is willing to go to war for it believing the US is weak and decadent and realise the games up
China have so much more to gain
Control of the area they claim against Vietnmam Malaya Brunei and the Philippines all to the exclusion of the western powers.
Britain had better stay out of this one too as it did over Vietnam
How the events will unfold is the opening gambit
How would you take control of the area ?
Other than the war of words
Sink a small ship ?
Bring down an aircraft
Get Duterte on side with a bribe
Offer Malaysia to be a refugee camp for all Chinese Muslims
Pressure Vietnam to get rid of US influence
Offer Taiwanese free passage to the US in the event of occupation if the US capitulates
The big question is can China convince the US its fighting a losing battle
Has China greater ambitions – the Banda sea and Philippine sea
Does China have North Korea as an armoury to occupy South Korea
and it offers the US South Korean peace in exchange for Taiwan, for now.
Clearly Japan is too close to China for its liking
And North Korea could become a strategic staging post for getting the US out of Asia
In any event China wants the US out of its territorial waters
And Taiwan was always part of China.
The Question is will it lead to WW3.
And for that China must turn to Russia
to threaten the US to stay out of its Eastern waters in the sea of Japan.
China must protect itself from future Japanese incursions
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- “SOCIALIST” INTERNATIONALISM MAY HAVE A WHOLE NEW MEANING IF CHINA CLAIMS “THE SOUTH CHINA SEA” AS ITS OWN TERRITORIAL WATERS
- SILLY CON VALLEY ?
- South China Sea: Philippines WARNS China of ‘suicide missions’ as alliance weakens-Mr Duterte’s warning followed China’s increased presence around Pag-asa island, also known as Thitu
- South China Sea tensions soar as Philippines authorise drills without Beijing’s permission
- THE HISTORY OF VIETNAM IN A COCONUT SHELL
- Duterte Unsettles Taiwan Over Chinese Island Project