UK long range weather forecast
Through the beginning of the period, it will be mostly dry and settled for many areas, especially in the south of the UK. More unsettled conditions with spells of rain and strong winds are likely to affect the north and northwest at times. There is chance that these wetter interludes could spread more widely and affect much of the UK. Temperatures are likely to be mostly around normal, although it may become warm for a time in the south and perhaps very warm in the southeast. Towards the end of the period, more settled conditions are likely to develop, across many parts. Spells of wetter and windier weather are possible across northern and western areas at times.
Updated: 04:00 (UTC+1) on Mon 13 Jul 2020
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- The Wetherman Blowing Hot and Cold ?
- THE LEAVES ARE CHANGING COLOUR IN OUR NECK OF THE WOOD…..IS IT NATURAL OR POLLUTION ?
- Agriculture and Forestry Climate Change Impacts – ON YOUR FOOD SUPPLY – BECAUSE MOST FOOD COMES FROM FARMS !
- WETHERMEN OR PISS ARTISTS
- CLIMATE CHANGE – WHILE THE BBC & OTHERS FAWN ABOUT THE TREES FLOWERS AND WILDLIFE, FARMERS HAVE OTHER INTERESTS – PRODUCING YOUR FOOD – AS MOST FOOD COMES FROM FARMS
- It’s ALL According to the Weather – “forecast”- THE BBC v THE MET OFFICE- THE CLIMATE IS CHANGING ….